• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

had to look twice to believe this hutch

Wow - i love it and want to win the lotto! :shock: You could put shelving in and do sooo much.

Oh yeah - i'd need a bigger garden too. :lol::lol::lol:

I ignored the price at first of the pretty house but seeing something like the log cabin above, you can see what a rip off it is!!

Lucky can clear about 3 metres and i've seen him climb my bookcase. I've also caught him sat on my window sill looking out of the opened window. :shock: Tbh - if he wanted to escape he's have been gone by now - he had a few chances before but usually comes looking for us! I'm much more careful now tho. :lol:

I know it is lovely isn't it, I can dream :wave:

That hutch is gorgeous... not at all practical and a stupid price, but I'd love to be able to have a playhouse sized version.

I love it, though photo 5, top right hand side on the roof, i spy a bunny!

!B3NoG3QCGk~$(KGrHqUOKn!E)6ommGUSBMlcv4Yev!~~_3.JPG

That hutch is gorgeous... not at all practical and a stupid price, but I'd love to be able to have a playhouse sized version.

yeah - agree....we could easily put a roof like that on our existing hutches...a picket fence & daa daaaaaaaaa!:D:D:D
Would be hard to clean crawling about in there....:lol:

How cool if it imitated the main house! that would be amazing...i do love the look though!:love:

spot the roof walking bunny:lol:

do you think they do them in human size?:lol::lol:

merlin would eat his way through the entire thing!:lol:

It looks lovely but do the buns really care what something looks like they want to be safe and secure and want plenty of room this is more for the owner rather than the rabbit, I wonder how they would look in a few years.

Very cool looking but totally unsuitable for purpose and for less than half the price you could easily get something larger and more secure.

Back