• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

had to let teddy go today

thank you all for your kind messages...means so much. After having to make decisions like this before i knew that i would know when the time was right...you think you won't but you somehow just do!

I'd been telling Teddy that he had to stay a while longer as we always sat in the sunshine together..i so wanted him to have the summer with me. This morning when i found him the sun was shining on him through the window and we cuddled in the sun and even the sun was shining on him in the pet carrier as we walked up to the vets...i took that as a sign..our last moments in the sun together.

I came home and sat in the gorgeous sunshine all afternoon watching the other bunnies play...i missed having teddy by my side but i like to think the sun was shining for him....

Oh, that's so lovely. Our little man Squidgy used to love his sun beam as well!
It's funny how you know that time is right, isn't it. It comes from knowing and loving our furry family so much.

im so sorry for your loss of teddy, it's clear that he was loved beyond words and you made the right decision even though it was hard. big hug xxx

Oh Lisa, I'm sorry to see this news. Teddy was lucky to have such great care taken of him, but you ust miss him all the more. xx

Back