• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess the Bunny Breed

My son who was 2 called him Guh, he had late speech and always called him that so it stuck. Not the best of names but he has been called it for 8.5 years and he doesn't mind lol

My son who was 2 called him Guh, he had late speech and always called him that so it stuck. Not the best of names but he has been called it for 8.5 years and he doesn't mind lol

aww that's nice. I always try to keep my bunnies names short in the hope they'll catch on quicker. mind you they have multiple long nicknames with is a tad contradictory :lol:

Let's see who can guess what my four are! Although I'll be honest I only know what two are for definite :lol:

L->R there's Amber, Theo, Lilly and Arthur

1. Cute bunny
2. Cute bunny
3. Cute bunny
4. Cute bunny
5. Cute bunny
6. Cute bunny
7. Cute bunny
8. Cute bunny
9. Cute bunny

Right, what do I win? ;)

What's Mouse please? I know she's a mixture like all my bunnies but what is the breed that causes the markings

IMG_0271%202_zpsofsbargf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I believe that the breed that causes the markings seen here on young Mouse is .......

ENGLISH SPOT!!!! Yay, another vote for the spotty rabbit, just like my Max :wave::lol:

Thanks Mightymax & Silverleaf

She is keen to know her history - well maybe I'm projecting :lol:

I'd pop Joey on for guess the parents but I'm thinking this might be a thread for pure bred bunnies:?

Funnybunny - I can't begin to guess your quads breed but they are truly wonderful. I've only three & they will go in a huddle but refuse to line up like yours do. So beautiful :love:

Thanks Mightymax & Silverleaf

She is keen to know her history - well maybe I'm projecting :lol:

I'd pop Joey on for guess the parents but I'm thinking this might be a thread for pure bred bunnies:?

Funnybunny - I can't begin to guess your quads breed but they are truly wonderful. I've only three & they will go in a huddle but refuse to line up like yours do. So beautiful :love:

It probably isn't the best photo to guess breeds from :lol:

So from left to right, Amber is a French lop, Theo is a dwarf x mini lop, Lilly is a mixed breed harlequin colour, Arthur is a mixed breed lop!

It probably isn't the best photo to guess breeds from :lol:

So from left to right, Amber is a French lop, Theo is a dwarf x mini lop, Lilly is a mixed breed harlequin colour, Arthur is a mixed breed lop!

Wow, I thought they were from the same parents. What coordinated bunnies you have:)

Can anyone tell me what breed Thor is (the little guy!!) on his RSPCA certificate it says American but after looking at photos of the breed, I am not convinced!!

Back