• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guardian Angel Sanctuary Bunnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaaawwwwwwww wow what fab pics of happy bunnys :D Is the last piccy the angora that recently went to adele's?

I think thats Milton in the last picture, but don't hold me to that I have a hard time keeping track of all Adele's bunnies ;)

Tam

aaah yes could be .. they looked very alike. Im sure adele will put us right soon enough. What a fab home they have tho

Diddeen said:
aaaaaawwwwwwww wow what fab pics of happy bunnys :D Is the last piccy the angora that recently went to adele's?

Hiya Diddeen, the last photo is of Freya the latest Angora to join the Sanctuary. We have bonded her with Bella the grey Lop (who lost her buddy Arnie recently), Mistletoe (the grey netherland dwarf) who is a very cheeky house rabbit and sometimes sleeps on our bed :oops: :lol: ,and Myrtle the brown bunny (who has one eye as she has Myxomatosis ..a form of it anyway,as she was vaccinated)
They all became friends very quickly, and are a close and affectionate group :D

The first photos are of the Angoras, Tilly, Shadow, Bear and Misty :D ..and Tamsins great ditty( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) just about sums it up, as after 5 minutes of introducing the bunnies to their new home, the little devils wrecked the joint :shock: :x hay strewn everywhere, litter trays flipped upside down, water bottles pulled off the walls, vet bed rumpled up into one corner, and to crown it all somebunny chewed the new dustpan and brush :twisted: :twisted: :shock: ..but hey! they loved it, and that is what counts most :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The new playhouse has the battery operated lights dotted all around inside, toys, and radio all so very kinded donated by Tamsin (Rabbit Rehome ) and the Forum Members who raised all the funds in the Christmas Appeal. Thank you to everyone for helping make this such a lovely new home for these special bunnies
XX

Cute buns!!!! :) :) :)

Adele said:
000_0085a.jpg

Tamsin. Florence and Emma in the basket..Bunny lurking in the background :roll: :lol: :lol:

Oh my goodness....adorable....absolutely adorable. :rabbit2:

Love and Bunny :bunny: Hugs :wink:

Rabbity Antics....

Tamsin said:
Take one big play house:
Kit it out ready for guests:
Then fill it full of bunnies, ready to make a mess!
]

Oh my goodness. Fabulous pictures and rabbit antics. I'm so glad you posted these Tamsin. :)

I remember these in my email Adele, and it's so cute how the buns :rabbit2: can't wait to mess up their abode. I think they watch you get things all spiffied up, and then they POUNCE! LOL :lol:

Bunny Hugs to everyone :bunny:

Re: Rabbity Antics....

midnightbunny said:
it's so cute how the buns :rabbit2: can't wait to mess up their abode. I think they watch you get things all spiffied up, and then they POUNCE! LOL :lol:

:

:roll: :lol: :lol: yes I agree Michelle, they mess things up deliberately :x :lol: :lol: , but we always forgive them even though they have devilish traits on occasions :shock: :x :x :lol: :lol: :lol:
We will need to employ a live in rabbit house keeper at this stage, any volunteers to move into the playhouse with these four bunnies :roll: :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

*jumps up and down* me me me me ME ME ME!!! I'll come and live with them :D

Just don't feed me Complan :(

Lovely pics Addles, wonderful to see Bear looking to bright and happy with all his girlies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Rabbity Antics....

Adele said:
midnightbunny said:
it's so cute how the buns :rabbit2: can't wait to mess up their abode. I think they watch you get things all spiffied up, and then they POUNCE! LOL :lol:

:

:roll: :lol: :lol: yes I agree Michelle, they mess things up deliberately :x :lol: :lol: , but we always forgive them even though they have devilish traits on occasions :shock: :x :x :lol: :lol: :lol:
We will need to employ a live in rabbit house keeper at this stage, any volunteers to move into the playhouse with these four bunnies :roll: :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

Oh my goodness Yes Adele...I can picture it now...a live in rabbit monitor. That would definitely be a busy, but also fun job. Rabbits pouncing 24 hours a day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They definitely do have wild and wonderful antics. :rabbit2:

Our BUNch sends hopping hugs your way. All six of them :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

:D

Bear and his harem !!! Great photos, how do you manage to drag yourself away from cuddling everyone Adele ?? Poor Mickey is the only really tactile one Ive got ( and since he's not a rabbit......) he must get mighty fed up with all the cuddles he gets. You've got so many to get round :D

000_0171a.jpg

Milton the Angora and his sweetheart Mabel.
Mabel is doing very well after surgery to remove some tumours on her bottom last week :)

000_0139a.jpg

Mistletoe the house rabbit who sleeps on our bed and snores loudly, but also spends time with his new buddies Freya, Myrtle and Bella :)

Yayyyyy!!!! :) :) :)

Adele said:
000_0171a.jpg

Milton the Angora and his sweetheart Mabel.
Mabel is doing very well after surgery to remove some tumours on her bottom last week :)

I'm so glad to hear that Mabel is doing well. Love and bunny :bunny: hugs to both her and Milton and the rest of the sanctuary bunnies too :rabbit2:

*Hugs* *Hugs* *Hugs*

000_0186a.jpg

Mystic-Meg a really beautiful coloured Rex who lives with Gabriel the Angora..must take a photo of Gabriel next, he is elusive and rarely captured on film :wink: :lol: :lol:

000_0160_0001a.jpg

Boadicea the British Giant nest building, Springtime has definately arrived at the Sanctuary. Her buddy Teagan looks on in horror as Beau has just taken all the hay out of the basket .. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
And Beau certainly has a huge mouth with which to scoop up all that hay :wink: :lol: :lol:

Fabulous Buns!!!

Adele said:
000_0160_0001a.jpg

Boadicea the British Giant nest building, Springtime has definately arrived at the Sanctuary. Her buddy Teagan looks on in horror as Beau has just taken all the hay out of the basket .. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
And Beau certainly has a huge mouth with which to scoop up all that hay :wink: :lol: :lol:

I absolutely adore Boadicea and her nesting ways. She's definitely a busy little bee there!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love and Bunny Hugs :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back