• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guardian Angel Sanctuary Bunnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikeymoo said:
BirdieBun said:
ooh Rocket you are a cheeky boy - I am the one that stroked you Rocket at that horrid place you used to live at!

Rocket Carys doenst mean Auntie Lindseys

I WAS JUST GONNA BEAT HER UP I THOUGHT SHE WAS BEING HORRIBLE TO MY AUNIT LINDSEY!

I REMEMBER AUNTIE CARYS YOU THE ONE THAT CHOSE THE BROWN BUN OVER ME! :cry: :cry: :cry:

BirdieBun said:
:cry: Rocket dont say that OMG I want to cry now! That has really upset me :cry:

OK CARYS I AM SORRY! I WAS ONLY PULLING YOUR LEG! I AM GLAD YOU LEFT ME THERE IT MEANT I GOT TO STAY AT AUNTIE LINDSEY AND GOT A LOVELY NEW HOME WITH MY NEW MUM AND ALL THE OTHER BUNS, WHAT A LIFE!!!!

LOVE YA AUNTIE CARYS! :love: :love: :love:

ROCKET!

i love you too Rocket I thought I was homing you and Poppet until I found out you were both boys! I knew Aunty Linsey would save you you see and then Mummy saw you and loved you, as you are a VERY beautiful boy :love:

BirdieBun said:
i love you too Rocket I thought I was homing you and Poppet until I found out you were both boys! I knew Aunty Linsey would save you you see and then Mummy saw you and loved you, as you are a VERY beautiful boy :love:

ARH THANK YOU AUNTY CARYS, HOW POPPET? I WAS ONLY JOKING AND HOPE YOU WERENT OFFENDED WITH ME! :oops: :oops:

ROCKET! X

ROCKET! said:
BirdieBun said:
i cant believe I had never seen the thread think its cos it is a sticky i am that used to seeing it there i never looked at it! :oops:

MUM TOLD ME ABOUT YOU "BLIND AS A BAT" IS THE WORDS I THINK SHE USED! :wink:

ROCKET! XXXX

:shock: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Never mind you blind bat, you have found the photos at long last :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad you enjoyed looking at them, perhaps you would like to come to the Sanctuary one day and meet the bunnies properly?
XX

Adele said:
ROCKET! said:
BirdieBun said:
i cant believe I had never seen the thread think its cos it is a sticky i am that used to seeing it there i never looked at it! :oops:

ROCKET! XXXX

:shock: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Never mind you blind bat, you have found the photos at long last :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad you enjoyed looking at them, perhaps you would like to come to the Sanctuary one day and meet the bunnies properly?
XX

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
ROCKET! said:
BirdieBun said:

ROCKET! XXXX

XX

Would I ever I would love too! :D It would be amazing me thinks!!!!!

[quote="BirdieBun
Would I ever I would love too! :D It would be amazing me thinks!!!!![/quote]

You are more than welcome, if you send me a PM in a couple of weeks, we can see if we can sort a visit out.
Just bear with me for a while bunny hotel very busy, and we are making a lot of changes in the Sanctuary, so bunnies having to be moved to smaller quarters till shed renovated and new avairy arrives.
This means I have to rotate bunnies out in turn over the day which is very time consuming, will all be worth it in the end though :D
I cannot plan ahead yet, as we dont know how long it will take to get things done...but you can definately come over when we are all straight again :D
Remind me though :wink:

XX

Oh I certainly will Adele! Thank you so much for inviting me! Will remind you next month or somethin to see how the renovations are going! :wink:

000_0384.jpg

Hoppy a French Lop boarder..he is such a sweetheart, but very cheeky, and escaped from the front hall!!.I discovered him upstairs asleep on our bed :shock: , talk about making himself at home :p :!: :lol: :lol:

000_0393.jpg

Our new group of five, made up of odds and sods!! :roll: :!: :lol: :lol:
Mistletoe (grey), Bella (grey Lop), Freya (angora), Mabel (brown lop) and Witchazel (brown speckled cashmere lop).

They are enjoying their new run and all the toys, some of which were very kindly sent by RR from the Xmas appeal :D :D

000_0397.jpg

Mistletoe trying out the new plastic tube that connects the run to the playhouse..Mistletoe spent all afternoon zipping in and out of it with glee!! :roll: it made me all giddy to watch :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

000_0396.jpg

Its a rabbits life, Mabel chills out with her new buddy witchazel....my what long legs you have Mabel.. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aawww wow what a fab home they do have there :D Love the french lop sneaking up to your bed for a nap :lol: :lol: :lol: and omg... witchazel is such a gorgeous colour! and fluffy too.. my favourite :lol: after Freya that is :wink:

000_0399.jpg

We have cleared the old shed out ready to renovate for the Winter bunny units, and at one end we discovered (like you do :roll: :!: :lol: ) this three tier hutch that has never been used :!:
The Netherlands Hansel and Gretal are now installed in this new abode and are waiting for their 7ft aviary (that they will be rotated into and share with one other bunny group)to arrive in next few weeks :D

000_0353.jpg

Roman was not built in a day, except it was here!!..David got the new run up and attached it to the playhouse in about 8 hours!.
The five bunnies now have an area of 14ft by 6ft minimum space!! :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back