• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guardian Angel Sanctuary Bunnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
000_0296.jpg

Poppy a stunning Orange Rex who comes and boards here regularly, isnt she beautiful :D :D

000_0365.jpg

Beano Bunny is happy in the Swiss Chalet, and can hop down to a run underneath, plus straight out into the kitchen.

Phill said:
WOWOWOWOWOW! Adele those runs are fabulous!!! Where did you get those huge yellow pipes!???

aaaawww thanks Phill, but I cannot take the credit for it, my clever, hardworking hubby built them all, bless him :D
The pipes are gas pipes that a chap who worked in the industry gave us as a gift, they are great, the bunnies love them :)

Diddeen said:
aawww wow what a fab home they do have there :D Love the french lop sneaking up to your bed for a nap :lol: :lol: :lol: and omg... witchazel is such a gorgeous colour! and fluffy too.. my favourite :lol: after Freya that is :wink:

Hiya Diddeen :) I thought you may like the French Lop story.. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hoppy growled at me when I went to try and move him off the bed, just wait till i tell his Mummy what he has been up to in her absence!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How many favourite bunnies do you have now ??..ALL of them no doubt, just like me!! :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well your hubby is Marvalous! :D Oh and look it Arthur! i love him! he is just bootiful!

We have a pipe wholsaler up here so i may have a pop down and see if they will sell me a bit!

wow adele! simply amazing!!!! :shock: I LOVE the swiss style hutch, it is so nice, I am sure it looks lovely in a house, not very hutch like at all...rather expensive looking bunny furniture!!! ooooh I want one!!

cazza269 said:
wow adele! simply amazing!!!! :shock: I LOVE the swiss style hutch, it is so nice, I am sure it looks lovely in a house, not very hutch like at all...rather expensive looking bunny furniture!!! ooooh I want one!!

thanks Cazza :D We try to get away from hutches indoors, and David built the Swiss chalet as a piece of furniture.
David does not work from plans, he makes it up as he goes along :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , wish I was practical!! :? :wink:
It was not expensive as he only had to buy materials..good job I am married to a talented furniture designer and maker!! :wink: :D
Hazel rabbit lives in an antique bureau :shock: :!: :lol: and the main run bunnies lived in a converted wardrobe until last night...as David is building new fitted units!.
We have some bunnies in a kitchen cupboard too and they run out into a large pen! :roll: all perfectly normal :!: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cazza269 said:
do you think you could put a thread up with some of these indoor ideas in Adele? I would love to make coby a nice home that can look like furniture too, I am eager to have a go at making something but a basic idea of where to start would be great, my dad is great at making things and I am sure if I went to him with an idea we could come up with something nice

again your place is amazing!!!

:D :D Thank you , you are very sweet :)
It is easy to adapt a piece of furniture, just replace wooden doors with wire and make hop up holes onto shelves ....we get our furniture from antique sales or even out of tips :shock: :lol: :lol: ....a double wardrobe is good as you just cut holes out in the doors, and fix shelves inside to make different levels :D
Have a go , it is not difficult, and is great fun :D
David made a dolls house for bunnies, but we gave it away as a gift, so dont have photos of that.

XX

Hiya for everyone that has asked where the Sticky of the sanctuary bunnies has disappeared to...here it is! It vanished when the forum went down, but I have found it in the archives :)
I will keep this as a locked thread, else it could run for pages and pages if you all add your usual wonderful messages, aswell as my posting the pictures and news updates.
A lot has happened at the Sanctuary during 2006, many old long stays have passed on to Rainbow Bridge :( but some gorgeous new faces have appeared too :D I will add some notes and photos here over the next few weeks to update those of you who are interested.
Love from Adele and all the bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back