• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great service from Welfare Hutches

HelenSB

Warren Scout
I ordered a connection kit from Welfare Hutches last week so was expecting delivery any day now. I've just had a call from them informing me that the machinery they use to make the kits had been out of use for a few days but was now working again and my order would be dispatched today. I mentioned that I had ordered the 1ft tunnel but would like a 2ft tunnel as well and as the order had yet to be dispatched could they add the 2ft tunnel for me and I would of course pay the extra amount. Very kindly they offered to add the extra tunnel free of charge as compensation for the late delivery. Only too often I have a moan when companies have bad customer service so thought it worth a mention how good Welfare Hutches have been regarding my order. I recommend them to anyone thinking of ordering from them.

Back