• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great News !!

Amanda J Moore

Young Bun
I haven't posted on the forum for a while so I thought I'd give you an update on what's been happened since you wonderful people helped me with Ariel. To start with I took her for a general health check at the vet and to have her vaccinations and I was asked what sex she was and I said that Pets at Home had said she was a girl but comparing her to pictures I'd seen I thought 'she' was a 'he' and the vet looked at 'her' and it turned out I was right and Ariel became 'Archie' !! (oh and the health check went great) I've been spending alot of time with him and he's gotten a lot better at interacting with me which is great and I had him neutered last friday and he's doing great. Thanks for all your help, you've been wonderful.

so glad everything is going well,sending lots of healing and recovery vibes for Archie.
Keep in touch and post photos if you can

brill news..so does this mean after recovery you may get aneutered female form a rescue for company?! ohh looking forwards to piccys of your special bun x

Thankyou

i'm not to sure wether to get another bun when he has completely healed, I think he'd be a bit jealous if I got another rabbit as he is rather possesive and gets a lot of attention off me so it could prove difficult to bond him with another rabbit as he is quite close to me.... he goes mad even if my bf comes and sits next to me !!!! any advice would be appreciated and I will post piccies of him as soon as I figure out how to do it !!! xx

Back