• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great news :D *fab new binky pics on p2*

I have no idea how those of you who rescue/foster can stand seeing them go! I'd be the worst fosterer ever!

Letting them go is easy when you know they're going to a good home where they'll be spoilt and looked after well :D Fostering is great - it's like having a bigger bunny family :D :D xx

Letting them go is easy when you know they're going to a good home where they'll be spoilt and looked after well :D Fostering is great - it's like having a bigger bunny family :D :D xx

this is how i look at it too, though i was very sad to see miffy go from donnas but i know she will be loved, and she wasnt even my foster bun, i love all my foster buns and i grill propective new moms dads like hell so i know they will be happy, but then this is what makes the job worth while

Back