• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got some great news about scooter

im also thinking about changing his name scooter doesnt really suit him and he responds better to chuckles dont know why :roll:. i just said it one time and he looked at me. he no longer responds to oi or no or anything else i can think off without swearing lol my mom calls his a little **** which i have told her off for cause its not nice and doesnt work anyways. ive tried changing tones but the only thing he responds to it when u shake his food box which is so like him :roll:

Hey, just seen this - brilliant news! Bet he loved the chance to dash around! The more time he gets out the more he'll calm down, once he's used to it you'll be able to do your college work without putting him away, he might come up for a cuddle though :) he's going to be much happier now.

Just a word of caution, make sure you keep an eye on the wires, my bun mostly just picks them up and throws them, but sometimes he bites through the plastic casing when he does - so make sure you check them so you dont end up shocking yourself or causing a fire! You can always patch them up with electrical tape if he doesnt go through most of the wire.

Back