• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gordon Bennet- U/D 4th Oct- *HE'S GONE* :-(

Oh no, I am so sorry Jane. Sending massive vibes to Gordon. You really are strong Jane and your kindness in continuing to help others, during such hard times, is something most people could not summon up. x

At least your trying to help him to keep him alive, but I know if he gets worse or no better your'll make the right choice for him.

<<<<<<vibes>>>>>>

big hugz

vikki:wave:

This morning Gordon is much, much worse :cry:
Despite maximum doses of two different Pain Killers plus Depocillin and Baytril he is in A LOT of pain :cry:
His eye has bulged out even more and his face is twice its normal size :cry:
We are off to see Christobel now. Aisling will be by Gordon's side as I fear we are going to have to let him go

Oh goodness this has been the most dreadful 10 days ................

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Christobel examined Gordon and was shocked to see how fast the infection has spread :cry:
She is gong to anaethatise him and open up the absessed area. If, on doing so, it is apparent that there is advanced Osteomyelitis Gordon will be PTS whilst still under GA.
Christobel said that she thought she should attempt surgery but will *not* wake Gordon up if 'things look hopeless'

I feel so sick and have lost 10lbs in 10 days...........:cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Christobel examined Gordon nd was shocked to see how fast the infection has spread :cry:
She is gong to anaethetise him and open up the absessed area. If, on going so, it is apparent that there is advanced Osteomyelitis Gordon will be PTS whilst still under GA.
Christobel said that she thought she should attempt surgery but will *not* wake Gordon up if 'things look hopeless'

I feel so sick and have lost 10lbs in 10 days...........:cry:

Janex

I am so sorry you've had such a hard time recently, we are all thinking of you.
Please look after yourself xx

Oh Jane, I just can`t believe what the world`s throwing at you right now!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Thinking of you & as i keep saying i`m always here for you..............

Please take care

Su.x

Jane please whatever happens make sure you look after yourself - I am really sorry to hear he has got worse, and I know you feel like giving up at times, but without you there would be currently 41 bunnies out there which most of them wouldnt have made it this far ... and they all know love and safety,,, and they have the best mummy in the world - you give them everything Jane! The sad thing is they dont live forever :cry: but the joy they give us outweighs the heartache of having to say goodbye. Always remember the good times *hugest hugs*

Back