• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gordon Bennet- U/D 4th Oct- *HE'S GONE* :-(

I'm shocked to hear of this news :( Poor little boy :(

Jane, it must be so difficult recently, sending my best wishes to you xxx

:cry: So sorry Jane

- we seem to be saying that a lot lately, lets hope little GB is the last one you lose for a long time xxx

I think Kayjays right we do seem to be saying oh Jane :cry: an awful lot :( and its totally wrong - I hope and pray that this is the end Jane for a very long time. hugs to you and nose rubs for aisling.

Thank you everyone.
I just cant believe all that has happened over the last 10 days :cry: :cry:
It has been like living in a never ending nightmare :cry: :cry:

Janex

Jane

:( IM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT JAYNE :cry:

Picture014-2.jpg

Jane I'm so sorry..such sad news on top of all the other tragic loses you've had to cope with..
Thank you for making Gordon's last year such a happy one...again another rabbit who was lucky to come into your life..even if for a short while.
thinking of you xxx

So sorry Jane :cry: such a horrid past few weeks for you. You gave all these buns a chance and gave them lots of love and care.

I am so sorry about Gordon Bennet, Jane. What a beautiful boy he was with such sensitive eyes :cry: :cry: :cry: I am sure he knows how much you love him and really felt your love and care very deeply this past year, and through these past few days as well x

:cry: oh jane..there are no words........

but the lady who saw us at the vets dropping off poor oscars body..saw us crying an said its always hapening to her..she gets to love the animal and they die..she then said her opinion is we are meant to have these animals to show them real love and compassion...even if they are ill etc...when the time comes its because these special guys are maing room for another anmal that desperately needs the same love they shared with you.

it didnt soften the blow for us either but it has made us think..a lot.

maybe its because youre going to have an influx of buns on your hands and the love and care you have showed all these special bns is needed for these new buns or they wont stand a chance elsewhere.
or maybe its just rotten luck and bloomin poor timing..
poor buns..poor jane:(

Back