• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Golden poops with pics :/

TasherR

Alpha Buck
Hi guys went into the buns this morning and baileys poops are like completely gold, i know its a good thing and that they should be golden but they just dont look right what do you think? PS sorry about the blurry pics they are about four times lighter in real life :?.
Photo0198.jpg
Photo0196.jpg

;) those are poos you should be proud of!! My bunny gets the odd oblong one (if that's what you're worrying about) and I've seen a few other people mention it as well, don't think it's anything to be concerned about :) well done you :wave:

*bows down*

Alvin did a pair od amazing boulders today, if i hadnt witnessed the scattering i would of thought they was hollys. made my day :oops:

Jealous!!!!!!!!

They are beautiful!
:lol::lol::lol:
oh good i am soo glad that there good poops and not bad ones!
i feel a bit silly posting it now :oops: but i suppose that first time bunny mums have got to learn someday :D
its just that they were just sooo gold that i thought that there may be something wrong glad that he has great poops :D:D:lol:
thanks for your help everyone :D

Sorry I don't want to be a worry-mongerer but I posted a similar thread last year and got the same responses...
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=194031

- the pic has disappeared unfortunately, but like you said it looked a lot darker and golden in the photo than in real life where they seemed to have a milky pale coating. Just 2 days later I noticed Coco was leaking urine and he was in and out of the vets for various tests. We never got a definitive answer as to what was wrong, may be just a severe infection that took more medication than usual to clear up.

The poos and urine problems may not be linked, but I'd just keep an eye out for any other symptoms.

Hi guys went into the buns this morning and baileys poops are like completely gold, i know its a good thing and that they should be golden but they just dont look right what do you think? PS sorry about the blurry pics they are about four times lighter in real life :?.
Photo0198.jpg
Photo0196.jpg

I`m jelouse :evil: i can`t seem to get my buns diet right so that they do golden poops. they are beautifull poopies :lol:. i think you should sew them onto some golden thread, and wear them as a necklace around your neck with pride.:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
oh good i am soo glad that there good poops and not bad ones!
i feel a bit silly posting it now :oops: but i suppose that first time bunny mums have got to learn someday :D
its just that they were just sooo gold that i thought that there may be something wrong glad that he has great poops :D:D:lol:
thanks for your help everyone :D

Don't worry I am the same lol.

Back