• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gino Piggy poses for a photoshoot!

Glad you are all doing well, It is cold here too; although probably not as cold as it is in Alaska ;). It is supposedly meant to snow here this evening, we have only had light coverings so far this winter in my area. Pickle loved the snow so much that we had two years ago. It would be nice to see what Pixie and Livio would make of snow as they have never seen it before!

I look forward to seeing photos of them, aw thank you! I don't post pictures half as often as I used to; I always post more in the spring and summer months when I have more time and the weather is better. I don't think I have introduced Daisy (Guinea-pig)'s new friend who we adopted back in December after the sudden and unexpected death of Ruby :( I took some nice photos of Daisy and her new friend about a week ago so I will get making a thread now!

I did not realize that Ruby was gone :cry: I'm so sorry. :( But I will look forward to seeing Daisy and her new friend. :)
Yes, Mimzy used to enjoy me bringing in a bit of snow for him to play in, but as he would just sit in the litterbox full of it until it melted and soaked him, I didn't do it often. :? The other two will just look at it as if to say, "And what exactly is this? Am I supposed to eat it? Looks substandard fare to me." :lol:
I'm guessing, looking back, that Mimzy enjoyed the cold on his bum due to his advancing arthritis. Oddly enough now he prefers heat and will make a huge fuss if the temp in the kitchen goes below 75 degrees F. :shock: Ahh...my little man is getting old. :(

Will keep an eye out for your piggy pictures (or "pigtures", as biscandmatt1 calls them ;) ) and I really will try to get some posted of my crew...I know I'm pretty awful about it but truly my photos leave a lot to be desired! :oops:

I did not realize that Ruby was gone :cry: I'm so sorry. :( But I will look forward to seeing Daisy and her new friend. :)
Yes, Mimzy used to enjoy me bringing in a bit of snow for him to play in, but as he would just sit in the litterbox full of it until it melted and soaked him, I didn't do it often. :? The other two will just look at it as if to say, "And what exactly is this? Am I supposed to eat it? Looks substandard fare to me." :lol:
I'm guessing, looking back, that Mimzy enjoyed the cold on his bum due to his advancing arthritis. Oddly enough now he prefers heat and will make a huge fuss if the temp in the kitchen goes below 75 degrees F. :shock: Ahh...my little man is getting old. :(

Will keep an eye out for your piggy pictures (or "pigtures", as biscandmatt1 calls them ;) ) and I really will try to get some posted of my crew...I know I'm pretty awful about it but truly my photos leave a lot to be desired! :oops:

Thank you, her passing was such a shock. Here is the thread I posted about it http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...-shock-this-morning-(-U-D-post-mortem-results , she had a post mortem and she was found to of had an enlarged heart and had passed away from sudden acute heart failure :( It would of came on all of a sudden. It's funny seeing how each individual animal reacts to snow, some either like it or hate it; a bit like marmite i guess :lol:

Thank you, her passing was such a shock. Here is the thread I posted about it http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...-shock-this-morning-(-U-D-post-mortem-results , she had a post mortem and she was found to of had an enlarged heart and had passed away from sudden acute heart failure :( It would of came on all of a sudden. It's funny seeing how each individual animal reacts to snow, some either like it or hate it; a bit like marmite i guess :lol:

Thanks, Jack, I'd tried to find a thread about it because I couldn't recall if I had seen one and posted my condolences, but was unsuccessful.... I see I did post. My memory is appalling! :( I feel a bit silly now. :oops:
And I'll add that I did mean to comment on Livio, who I think is lovely with Lily. :love: Except for the ear positions, they look so much alike they must appear as one bunny when snuggled, no? :D

Had to :lol: at comparing snow to marmite...boy we'd be in trouble if that was what was coming out of the sky up here! :shock:

Back