• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger 25/9/14

Zoobec

Staff member
I didn't expect to be posting on here anytime soon :cry: but I found Ginger had died sometime during the night last night :cry: she was fine yesterday, and yesterday evening, but went to the bridge. It was a big shock for me. I hope she didn't suffer :cry:

I bought Apricot and Ginger (sisters) from a back yard breeder :oops: before my time on RU, in fact that is how I found RU, googling 'do female rabbits hump each other' as pre spaying they had a humpathon in the back garden, and I was concerned that they were boy and girl. Thanks to the knowledge I learnt on RU they were spayed and I didn't have any fighting.

They went on to be bonded with Dandy and Beano, into a quad and have lived happily together since.
They made a good bunch, they were all rabbits rabbits, none of them appreciate human intervention, and just enjoyed being bunnies doing what bunnies do best.

Binky free at the bridge Ginger, I will look after Dandy, Beano and Apricot for you xx

I didn't expect to be posting on here anytime soon :cry: but I found Ginger had died sometime during the night last night :cry: she was fine yesterday, and yesterday evening, but went to the bridge. It was a big shock for me. I hope she didn't suffer :cry:

I bought Apricot and Ginger (sisters) from a back yard breeder :oops: before my time on RU, in fact that is how I found RU, googling 'do female rabbits hump each other' as pre spaying they had a humpathon in the back garden, and I was concerned that they were boy and girl. Thanks to the knowledge I learnt on RU they were spayed and I didn't have any fighting.

They went on to be bonded with Dandy and Beano, into a quad and have lived happily together since.
They made a good bunch, they were all rabbits rabbits, none of them appreciate human intervention, and just enjoyed being bunnies doing what bunnies do best.

Binky free at the bridge Ginger, I will look after Dandy, Beano and Apricot for you xx

Awwww sending our love. Binky free Ginger. :love: :love: :love:

Thankyou everyone :love: I feel really sad about her, keep crying :cry: the rest of the gang seem fine thankfully :thumb:

Popping by to add my condolences here too. Everything I said this morning still stands, you're more than welcome here anytime & you know where I am if you need me. Hugs xx

Binky free beautiful Ginger - look out for Badger & Dexy, they'll look after you xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry :cry:

I had ther same awful shock last Saturday :cry:

Binky free Ginger, I hope you meet my Meg and Ben at The Bridge xxx

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that you have lost Ginger :( Sending you hugs xxx

Binky free little bun xxxxxxx

Back