• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gimme a treat!!!

Splutter, splutter ... just as well I'm in between mugs of tea at the moment. :lol::lol::lol:

MMMmmmmm tea! What a good idea! A nice cup of tea methinks!! Good thinking!! Have one yourself!! Blackberry would you care to join us seeing it is your thread? I have mini choc rolls - only 1 and a half points!! Anyone?

MMMmmmmm tea! What a good idea! A nice cup of tea methinks!! Good thinking!! Have one yourself!! Blackberry would you care to join us seeing it is your thread? I have mini choc rolls - only 1 and a half points!! Anyone?

Hmmmm.....I'd rather just have a bar of chocolate :lol:

I'm going to have a custard cream - surely there is no caffeine in that. :roll:

Hmmmm.....I'd rather just have a bar of chocolate :lol:

Well, you'll have to bring your own. I've been checking my BMI and it's not good!!! I have 2 and a half stone to loose!!! Oh that's the washing machine beeping - two inco blankets and two fleeces coming up!! :lol:

Back