• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Rabbit Thread.

Nigel and Gladys :) :)

DSCN1242-1.jpg

Gladys
gladys4.jpg

meandglad.jpg

Nigel
DSCN1157-1-1.jpg

Gladys
gladys3.jpg

Nigel
bignigel-1.jpg

:love:

He's not as large as any of the conti's, but Polo I suppose is considered a giant. He's the biggest bun I've seen in person anyway :lol:

-3.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

He weighs at about 12 pounds. He's such a sweety.

i keep wondering how big samson will grow to...since he's been with us (which will be three weeks on monday) he's gone from 3.6k to 3.8k, and he's only just coming upto 6 months of age!

Old man Bigwig catching the last rays of Sunday's sunshine.:love::love:
sleepywig.jpg

And snoozing in front of the fire in the playroom.

wiggyfire.jpg

Bum to bum with his best friend Lucius.

DSCN5312.jpg

Lucius when he was a baby.

l2-2.jpg

sl1.jpg

At 11 weeks old. I'd forgotten how big those ears were :shock::lol:

l1.jpg

what lovely relaxed looking buns

Here's my big girl Jemima, a British Giant, who's 4 years old - we only got her a week ago from a sanctuary where I've started volunteering. She'd been their sponsor bun for about 3 years & came to us for a holiday, as she'd never been in a garden & my hubby didn't want her to go back - so she's ended up staying!! Although I am very, very glad she has! She's absolutely fab & I'd love another giant to go with her - but with another 10 buns, I'd be seriously pushing my luck!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CNV00029.jpg

Jemima.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeh pink poker, midnight looks exacly like hermione when i first got her!! is she a black giant or a steel?

i would be obliged to ask if you got it off the same person as me! :shock:

Back