• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting Miffy a friend

Hi Marie,

Just to say I was in exactly the same situation as you back in May and could not cope with the endless cycle of buns when Brody bun went to the Bridge. Totti and Brody had always suffered from "referred aggression" when they smelt Spike and Kiki :( . Totti would get really nasty with Brody and I had to go to enormous lengths to make sure the 2 pairs didn't get within sniffing distance of each other. The remaining 3 i.e. Totti, Spike and Kiki went back to Tracys due to a situation I won't discuss here and Tracy noticed the difference in Totts (now bereaved) and suggested putting them together. I said go ahead and it wasn't easy initally but Tracy persevered and now the 3 are unbelieavably close... I would never, ever have expected that in my wildest dreams.

So if you try the trio, Miffy may surprise you and I'd definitely give Tracy a call.

good luck.

Back