• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Get Alvin and Holly home tonight

well i feel 1/2 complete again :love::love::love:

Alvin i think knew i was taking him home, no hestiation getting in the carrier but then got stroppy when i locked the door.. Holly fought really bad when i tried to catch her tho :shock::shock::shock:

me and my mum have the packing the cage up and getting them moved (two trips using trolleys) very funny sight for the general public im sure :lol::lol::lol: down to 1 1/2hours whooop

Holly was pretty upset and really clingy with Alvin all night but the one i was most worried about took it all in his stride :love::love: and i found them both sleeping on my bed when i went up last night (no pee)

they then spent the WHOLE night playing and making use of the space and my bed :lol::lol::lol:

this morning was as if they had never been away. im so relieved we didnt get a stasis episode :D:D:D:D:D

Back