• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gah, Now Maya Has a Elongated Tooth Root Abscess-U/D She is Ready to Come Home :-)

Maya is OK :D
She had humungous spurs digging into her cheeks but Christabel could not detect any abscessation around her tooth roots. As Maya's jaw is now misaligned she will need Dentals every 4-6 weeks for the rest of her life :cry:

Janex

:D so glad she is OK...

poor thing with the dentals but at least you're bun-savvy (understatement of the year) and aren't just leaving her to suffer...

lots of anti-toothache-vibes for Maya :)

Jane glad Maya is on her way home. Give her an ickle bunny nose rub from my Maya.

My Maya is still at the vets. His whole episode started Saturday when he couldn't stand so well. Hes a very weak bunny, and we are all thinking that this is not just because he has tooth ache. The vet wanted to keep him in a little while after his spur op today, to keep a close eye on him. Will be going to see him a 7pm....BIG vibes needed for my Maya. :cry:

Back