• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gah. Just had a call about a giant bunny UD Sorted

whats that meant to mean??? i do no what im doing

I must admit I noticed the shocked face and thought that - hopefully it doesn't mean that - I am sure you know what your doing - I think it's a lovely thing to do - he is going to an RU member and you love your buns or wouldn't have offered. He is one lucky little boy, it doesn't bear thinking about what might have happened if you weren't so kind :love:

thanks vicky and amy&amber :wave:

he will be my fifth giant bunny so definatly no what im doing, im terrible when it comes to rescueing pets, i rescued freecycle in august, 2 kittens 5 weeks ago, 2 guinea pigs last monday and now this boy
:lol: just dont tell my mum :lol::lol:

I ment what i said good luck keeping two un neutered giants!!!!!
I didnt say you didnt know what you are doing but the giant boy bun will:lol:

ive had two un neutered buns before plus they will have the house separating them he will be inside she is outside

Well Done for taking him - he sounds such a sweetie :love:

I dread to think where he could have ended up..If you've got experience with Giants - He couldnt ask for a better home!!sounds perfect to me :D

Jenny you will soon be catching up to me with all your giants:lol::lol::lol:
If you have any problems then I am more than happy to help:D

I'm definately slacking on the Giant front I always use to be first:oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yay the power of RU!
I'm on the other side of the world & start reading this thread, feeling sick for the bun, not able to do a thing. Then it all works out in the end. What a relief!
Best wishes to all concerned :D

im terrible when it comes to rescueing pets, i rescued freecycle in august, 2 kittens 5 weeks ago, 2 guinea pigs last monday and now this boy
:lol: just dont tell my mum :lol::lol:

Oh dear that sounds too familiar :oops::lol: This year we've taken on 1 dog, 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 3 rats, 1 hamster and 8 bunnies..
(possibly being upped to 9 bunnies :oops:)

At least this bunny now has a home, best of luck to you and the bun :D

glad you could help jenny - i could at a push but my only experience is with teeny buns - i've never even met a giant so i'd have been hollering for help:lol: x

Jenny you will soon be catching up to me with all your giants:lol::lol::lol:
If you have any problems then I am more than happy to help:D

I'm definately slacking on the Giant front I always use to be first:oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Kay i PMed you after i asked Marie... i knew you wouldnt refuse him a home ;) :lol: Its sorted but thank you so much for your offer :)

I called the lady last night and arranged to collect bunny at 12.30... she called at 7.30 this morning to say shes going out at 11.30 so i need to get him before that :roll::roll: Off to get him soon, he can stay in the kitchen until he goes to Jenny :D xXx

:lol:

Kay i PMed you after i asked Marie... i knew you wouldnt refuse him a home ;) :lol: Its sorted but thank you so much for your offer :)

I called the lady last night and arranged to collect bunny at 12.30... she called at 7.30 this morning to say shes going out at 11.30 so i need to get him before that :roll::roll: Off to get him soon, he can stay in the kitchen until he goes to Jenny :D xXx

Just glad I was able to offer help:D At least he as got a good home with Jenny:D and Freecycle will get a new friend after christmas:D
All as worked out well at that is what matters:D

Ok so after all this shes decided she doesnt want to get rid of him :shock: She called at 7.30 this morning saying i needed to come asap, and i said id be there for 10.30, thats the earliest i could do. She called 15 mins ago saying shes keeping him. She cant face getting rid of him :roll: She said she wanted him gone asap because she was scared of him dying like the others all have :roll:

To say im angry is an understatement. Ive now got to call Jenny to let her know :cry: Her little girl will be devestated :(

Just read through this thread - can't believe she's changed her mind :shock:
I hope she realises everything you've been doing to try and help

Ok so after all this shes decided she doesnt want to get rid of him :shock: She called at 7.30 this morning saying i needed to come asap, and i said id be there for 10.30, thats the earliest i could do. She called 15 mins ago saying shes keeping him. She cant face getting rid of him :roll: She said she wanted him gone asap because she was scared of him dying like the others all have :roll:

To say im angry is an understatement. Ive now got to call Jenny to let her know :cry: Her little girl will be devestated :(

:shock::evil:

sorry if i sound a bit cynical becky but do you think maybe someone has offered her a wad of cash for him - hence her changing her mind?

sorry if i sound a bit cynical becky but do you think maybe someone has offered her a wad of cash for him - hence her changing her mind?

I dont know, it wouldnt suprise me to be honest :roll: She was on about him being from show lines and all this blah blah. I did ask if she was 100% sure, as id spent the whole of last night trying to organise something :(

I just hope the bunny is ok :(

Back