• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gah. Just had a call about a giant bunny UD Sorted

My mind is fuzzled.

The lady i had Scamp and Tinks from has just called me. Shes getting rid of her male Conti, and wanted to know if i wanted him before she puts him on freeads tomorrow. Hes an absolute darling. She just wants rid because she cant cope with the rabbits being around her anymore?? I cant take him because im going away for christmas on Thursday :cry:

Is there something wrong with her?

He would need alot of space :? Free range of a room ideally?? At the moment, from what i can gather... he has a cat flap into the house but sleeps outdoors in a hutch :? He is free range all day.

He is a big giant too, alot bigger than my Ronnie. I suppose something is better than nothing though... what could you offer him?? :) God knows what id do with him when i was home though :? Sarah can vouch my house is full to the rim with animals :(

I really need a forever home for him :(

There is no more room at the inn :(

He would need alot of space :? Free range of a room ideally?? At the moment, from what i can gather... he has a cat flap into the house but sleeps outdoors in a hutch :? He is free range all day.

He is a big giant too, alot bigger than my Ronnie. I suppose something is better than nothing though... what could you offer him?? :) God knows what id do with him when i was home though :? Sarah can vouch my house is full to the rim with animals :(

I really need a forever home for him :(

if only we hadn't just moved i'd have had room for him. all i have now are 2 very cramped bedrooms (still full of packing boxes). really sorry becky - i doubt he'd be ok squished here even til you got back as i don't even have a hutch :?

no but he will be in the house till spring and will be done after xmas so dont worry xx freecycle will be done soon

Back