• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising for babies vax's - they need names!

Mel's babies are soooooooooooooooooo cute :love: :love: :love:
Here goes:
Brecon
Lickey
Malvern
Sutton
Wenlock

Miki's babies, i'm thinking tree names
Girls:
Cherry
Hazel
Rowan

Boys:
Beech
Maple
Willow

Hope this helps will send paypal payment now...might add some more in a bit!

K

Thanks so much for all your guesses and paypals :D The more name suggestions we get the harder it is for Lucy and Vickie!! :lol:

Vickie & I agreed to give this another week as it's not a hugely visited area of the forum. If you're thinking of having a go it's really easy to pay using the fat fluff website www.fatfluffs.com and you can pay by paypal (just make sure you put a note in so we know what it's for). Cheques are also cool.

Miki and her babies are coming to me this week :D:D As has already been said, it is getting more difficult to think of names.

Thanks to all who have guessed, please keep them coming - we have a lot of babies which are in need of names and vaccinations.

Come on guys :D:wave: Name those little Fluffstas and help raise some money :D

Ok here goes:

Artists (surnames) are the theme for Miki's babies:

Boys-
Turner
Tiepolo
Twombly

Girls-
Riley
Rego
Rae

Musician (surnames) for Mel's babies-

Sioux
Spears
Summer

Boys-
Morrison
Mansun

Will give you the money later Chloe :wave:

My suggestions are: :D

Miki's Babies / Flavours
Toffee
Vanilla
Sugar
Shandy
Caramel
Cherry

Mel's Babies / Biscuits
Crunch
Oreo
Biscuit
Cookie
Bourbon

Paypal on its way!

Just did donation via Paypal but didn't see where to put information that it was for the babies names. You should be able to check it from email address as it is similar to RU name. :D Any probs PM me :D

For the 6 little ones I though USA states...
Ontario
Ohio
Texas
Florida
Montana
Indiana

And for the group of 5 - Muppet characters!
Kermit (of course)
Scooter
Rowlf
Camilla
Janice

Will go do payment now!!

well fluffy babies have all decided that I'm not quite the devil incarnate and will now eat off my hand...but they will run away if I move so I have to get comfy first. Little grey and yellow like to have their nose rubs as does mum but the others aren't too sure. It sometimes all gets a little too much for little white paw who has to go and hide occasionally and little beamer (the brown one) can't be bothered with fussing as it's much more fun to bounce around like a nutter. He likes to get to the highest place possible and I quite often find him in the hay rack.

So far we have raised £67!!!! A massive thank you to everyone who has contributed so far and to the people who have sent us such generous amounts - words cannot express how touch I am.x

Back