• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun thread / Competition - Guess Eddy's weight

Failed at multi quote. Thanks for your entries everybun.

Locked in Reader 2.4k
Omi 2.55k
Jane 2.6k
Orenoko 1.6k

I'm enjoying this as I don't know myself, I'd be guessing too. The fosterer guessed when pressed, on his adoption records there are no weights recorded

*Wonders if Ruth could be bribed to say his ideal weight would be 1.9kg, whatever the scales say*

thanks bb, 1.9k for you. I'm hoping to be in the consult so no bribing ruth:lol: i'm gonna take a photo. i'm kinda (definitely) hoping for an Eddy burrito

thanks bb, 1.9k for you. I'm hoping to be in the consult so no bribing ruth:lol: i'm gonna take a photo. i'm kinda (definitely) hoping for an Eddy burrito

It's all back to sitting in the waiting room, no masks.. listening to reception winge about customers etc, just like before covid.. all the stuff I had forgotten!! .. so you will be in attendance.

I had a bun weight significantly less than expected once, Ruth was about to do something technical with the scales when we realised my toes were under the plate. Oops.:oops:

Last edited:
It's all back to sitting in the waiting room, no masks.. listening to reception winge about customers etc, just like before covid.. all the stuff I had forgotten!! .. so you will be in attendance.

I had a bun weight significantly less than expected once, Ruth was about to do something technical with the scales when we realised my toes were under the plate. Oops.:oops:

good !
& that's hilarious

Dusty weighed in at 2.2kg yesterday and Eddy looks a bit bigger, so 2.3kg?

Graicee got 2.3 but feel free to guess again

so far these weights are taken 1.6, 1.8, 1.9, 2.0, 2.21, 2.3, 2.4, 2.55, 2.6, 2.65, 2.69

I've secretly been thinking most of you are nuts :lol: however I picked him up last night & he does feel heavier than I expected. Bob & I have noticed he has "filled out" quite a lot - which really shouldn't happen to a 3 year old bunny. I fear a fat shaming from Ruth coming on.

Oh dear! It’s a good job ruth hasn’t met Bertie or Flo yet. Flo knocked the scales round last week when she was in stasis to 3.5kilos and Bertie’s just slightly behind that.
I’m sure Eddy will be fine and ruth will be pleased.

I hope so Craig. If he is deemed to be too chunky he'll be straight on a hay & forage only diet. FHB taught me decades ago that letting your bunnies get fat has no end of repercussions. I'm just not sure he is fat, theres no belly or dewlap. His fur is pretty dense so I can't poke around his ribs effectively. Ruth will have to provide the benchmark

I hope so Craig. If he is deemed to be too chunky he'll be straight on a hay & forage only diet. FHB taught me decades ago that letting your bunnies get fat has no end of repercussions. I'm just not sure he is fat, theres no belly or dewlap. His fur is pretty dense so I can't poke around his ribs effectively. Ruth will have to provide the benchmark

When is weighing day?

Back