• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun thread / Competition - Guess Eddy's weight

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
So we got Eddy in April & still don't know what he weighs. He shall meet my favourite vet Ruth for vaccinations & health check in just over 2 weeks so I thought it would be fun to do a sweepstake?

Eddy says please play along - everyone welcome, there will be bribes & binkies:lol:

The person to guess closest to his given weight at the vets (I'll try to sneak a photo of the scales) will win a nice box of dried forage & a large Zipeddy energising body wash. If the winner doesn't have buns/piggies Eddy & Boo have offered to supply a poop load of poop for their garden, or fur for garden birdies..we'll sort something appropriate to who you are.

Rules
1) First come first served, once you post you've claimed that weight
2) one guess per forum member
3) any edited posts with your guessed weight will be disqualified
4) please enter weights in kilos & don't go overboard on the digits. My brain doesn't handle numbers well

You're free to start guessing anytime, I'll maybe add current photos as we go

Ooo fun! I want pictures before I guess [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

ok, one photo but I'm not making it too easy at this stage so the photo may not help :lol:

ds43wPAl.jpg

I'm going to go 1.6kg only because he looks like Rupert and that's what Rupert weighs, but I bet I'm way off based on what everyone else has said!

Back