• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Playhouse in the North East...

I live in Hartlepool - just down the road and would love it - if its still there. I have the transport (my dad has a large van).

I could even put the buns 2 storey hutch inside of it and attach their run to the outside.:)

If you have a rescue for it to go to, I understand, but if you have no rescues that need it I would be very happy to take it off your hands.

I can sharp put some extra flag stones down for it to sit on ( have showed hubby piccies and said he will put flags down).

Could even use it as an extra bunnyhouse - hubby never thought of it but I could even get an extra couple of buns to put in it.:):lol: Not sure he would be happy but who gives a stuff.

Not sure I would have time to re-treat it now but I do have 6 weeks off in summer to sort it all out - can store it till then.:D:D

I live in Hartlepool - just down the road and would love it - if its still there. I have the transport (my dad has a large van).

I could even put the buns 2 storey hutch inside of it and attach their run to the outside.:)

If you have a rescue for it to go to, I understand, but if you have no rescues that need it I would be very happy to take it off your hands.

I can sharp put some extra flag stones down for it to sit on ( have showed hubby piccies and said he will put flags down).

Could even use it as an extra bunnyhouse - hubby never thought of it but I could even get an extra couple of buns to put in it.:):lol: Not sure he would be happy but who gives a stuff.

Not sure I would have time to re-treat it now but I do have 6 weeks off in summer to sort it all out - can store it till then.:D:D

Have pm'd you! :wave:

Do you need a homecheck for the playhouse, and will it be neutered and vaccinated before it leaves you? :wave: :lol:

Back