• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fox Reminder!

i have three hutches in my garden, and when it snowed just before christmas i saw fox tracks going up t the front of each one. Clever me though, bunnies are inside, tricked you this time mr Fox!

i have no back gate so it makes it easier for the fox, by the summer when the buns are back out i will have a back gate.

i have three hutches in my garden, and when it snowed just before christmas i saw fox tracks going up t the front of each one. Clever me though, bunnies are inside, tricked you this time mr Fox!

i have no back gate so it makes it easier for the fox, by the summer when the buns are back out i will have a back gate.

Please don't underestimate them. I've seen a fit fox clear a 6' fence absolutely effortlessly at a "purposeful trot", without changing stride; didn't even need to run at it!:shock:

Back