• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found little white rabbit in layby this morning.

You sound like a very caring animal person - I just wish I wasn't so scared round a lot of animals :oops:
You should change your name to 'fiona3 doolittle' :lol:

Some of it comes with my job, but tell that to my husband who is just finishing decorating my dining room this week when he came home and found a box with another rabbit in it. :lol: His sigh could be heard for miles! ;)

Thank you for rescuing this little bunny. I have just read your post and I just can't believe what some people do....thank you SO much for being her little guardian angel, I hope she comes out of her shell in time - i'm sure she will in such fabulous hands. :)

She's so pretty, I can't understand how some people can be so heartless. So glad you found her :)

Well done for managing to catch her. What an awful and totally unnecessary thing to do, to just abandon her like that. Completely heartless. There is no need to do that when there are rescues and animal charities who will take the animal in. People are just so lazy and cruel sometimes. She is a lucky bun that someone like you came along.

I dread to think what would have happened to her if you hadn't drove along that country lane, don't know what it's like in Scotland but it's a very cold night here so God knows how she would have survived.
At least she is safe now thanks to you.
As for the :censored: that dumped her "Your time will come".

I dread to think what would have happened to her if you hadn't drove along that country lane, don't know what it's like in Scotland but it's a very cold night here so God knows how she would have survived.
At least she is safe now thanks to you.
As for the :censored: that dumped her "Your time will come".

Denovan is much improved today. I sat tonight for ages brushing her fur and stoking her ears very quietly and gently, she was calm and practically in a coma:D with pleasure.I did this while she was still in her cage so as not to distress her. When i stopped she took a minute or two to come back to the world. So lovely i wonder if anyone ever stroked her or brushed her. Still not finding her food in a dish but she just loves big green leaves and i gave her a carrot with the greens on it tonight and she ate it straight away with me there, didnt run away. Guess carrot tops are just too good to be scared about!;) Her mites seem much improved as well although its only been two days since treatment, but i think it works pretty quicky, i could only see a few specks tonight, unlike a few days ago! Now im just wondering what life she had before she was dumped. She doesnt touch hay at all doesnt even sniff it. Hoping she will get better and better every day. :love:

sounds like she is settling in nicely. a chance to know what proper love is. lovely girly, hope she continues to do well. xxx

wow! What a lucky bun to have you come along! Hope she settles in well, big up to you! :D This world needs more people like you. :wave:

Last edited:
Denovan is much improved today. I sat tonight for ages brushing her fur and stoking her ears very quietly and gently, she was calm and practically in a coma:D with pleasure.I did this while she was still in her cage so as not to distress her. When i stopped she took a minute or two to come back to the world. So lovely i wonder if anyone ever stroked her or brushed her. Still not finding her food in a dish but she just loves big green leaves and i gave her a carrot with the greens on it tonight and she ate it straight away with me there, didnt run away. Guess carrot tops are just too good to be scared about!;) Her mites seem much improved as well although its only been two days since treatment, but i think it works pretty quicky, i could only see a few specks tonight, unlike a few days ago! Now im just wondering what life she had before she was dumped. She doesnt touch hay at all doesnt even sniff it. Hoping she will get better and better every day. :love:

Your a star x x x

Back