• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a Bunny

:love::love::love: He's lovely!

Well done for stopping and catching him. I bet loads of people saw him but assumed he was wild because of his colouring.

I wonder if the vet's suggested feeding more because he's skinny from straying?! If he's been out for quite some time, I'm not surprised he wolfed down his food! :lol:

It sounds like you're not really in a posistion to keep him so I'd second what others have said and PM SOAD to pop him in the Rabbits in Need section. :) I bet someone would love to have him, he's so sweet!

Quick update........
Buggs is still staying with me but not for long.
Whoever has lost him (Im thinking dumped him now :shock:) still havent come forward.
as my set up is no way near good enough for him (no outside space, small cage) I have been asking round people I know.
A friend of a friend is happy to take him in.
From what Ive been told she has rabbits already along with guinea pigs, ferrets and 3 dogs (also some birds, think Bantams?)
We are going to have a chat later then Im going round to meet her.
I feel terrible that I cant make a home for Buggs (yes Ive affectionately named him) I have really fallen for him, especially last night when I blocked the chin cage off & let him out to play.
Hes so sweet, loves a scratch & especially a cuddle.
Fingers crossed it all works out well for him :)

Back