• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Sale.....

Very much so. Can I collect tomorrow after the extra hour in bed in case it's body clock goes a little haywire?

You may have to debate this with Snowberry.

Although, I have one other tried and tested alarm clock, but another 16 untried and not tested. I couldn't offer a guarantee with any of those.

I'd love one especially if it bites, it's more likely to get my big fat bun out of bed :lol:

Well you can definately buy this one then. I think I may need to have an auction as I have had a few express an interest. I am quite attached to it so it will need a few cuddles during the day time and feeding regularly.

I am quite attached to it so it will need a few cuddles during the day time and feeding regularly.

I thought you were saying as you are attached that you were asking for cuddles, was gonna offer...but if it's a biting bunny wanting cuddles, maybe not!

I thought you were saying as you are attached that you were asking for cuddles, was gonna offer...but if it's a biting bunny wanting cuddles, maybe not!

He doesnt bite when being cuddled. Just to get you up in a morning. Or if you aren't feeding him fast enough.

Back