• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For all fans of Cloud

:love::love::love: Cloud is so scrummy. What camera did you get Gisela? (I feel another trip to Kew coming on :lol: )

I got a Canon EOS 450D. At the moment I am trying to figure out easy ways to make the photos smaller for posting on the internet and e-mailing. :lol: I set the camera to medium size and quality now, as the "L" size was just too big and not really necessary unless I want to make posters. :D

Kew should be lovely at this time of year. :D

I am sometimes a bit worried about how hyperactive Cloud is. While Sunnie does a lot of snoozing and relaxing, with some sprinting in between, Cloud is constantly trying to find a way out of the run, and he's sitting on his back legs and standing up a lot. Like a little meerkat. And as soon as I approach the run, he gets so excited that he jumps into the air and hits his head on the lid of the run. :roll:

I got a Canon EOS 450D. At the moment I am trying to figure out easy ways to make the photos smaller for posting on the internet and e-mailing. :lol: I set the camera to medium size and quality now, as the "L" size was just too big and not really necessary unless I want to make posters. :D

Kew should be lovely at this time of year. :D
Ah.. the newer version of mine but seeing as you're obviously reading the manual (something I seem to have an aversion to :oops:)... I'll pick your brains :wave:

I've got 2 days off now ;)

Great photos!
I love the exercising ones - it looks like he's desperately trying to take flight by flapping his ears....:love: so cute!
Sunnie & Cloud look very loved up :love:

Back