• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FOA anyone who uses William Lewis (vet)

That's interesting Santa, do you know if they do dentals at weekends as one of my worries was them not opening until 9 during the week and getting to work?

To be honest I doubt it unless it's an emergency, I think they normally just do consults but not operations on a weekend although I guess if it can't wait until the Monday they would do whatever is needed - I might be wrong though so it might be worth giving them a ring to ask. I have the same problem getting into work after they open, I'm supposed to be in the office by 10am at the latest but it just isn't possible if I need to drop an animal off at 9am. I did it last week and I arrived in the office at 10.20am; as it's just an occasional thing I think I will be ok doing that, otherwise I'd have to take leave on days I need to take animals to the vets. Working full time is such a pain when it comes to the animals! (but does pay for having them!)

Thanks Santa, I found it bad enough being able to drop them off at 8 at the Orchid and getting back on time, so I would have no chance from Maldon/Braintree, if only there were more good rabbit vets around!!

Thanks Santa, I found it bad enough being able to drop them off at 8 at the Orchid and getting back on time, so I would have no chance from Maldon/Braintree, if only there were more good rabbit vets around!!

I would second and third that :thumb:

I agree Trudi. I was referred to William by my previous vet, who did their best for my bunny but didn't have the expertise required and at one point I nearly lost him after having a dental. No problem like that since William has been looking after him, he knows his stuff and definitely gave me piece of mind that my bunny was in safe hands.

Back