• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flo and Leo nightime forage mat fun

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Not the best quaity of video - sorry about that. Flo and Leo have this routine at about 9pm every night. Leo sits in the kitchen from about 8:30 in eager anticipation of what's coming and then if there's any movement from hoomans, he goes into full excitement mode.
Also notice the bunny bum twitch towards the end of the video

Last edited:
Aw, they look like they really enjoy their foraging routine. :love: That's so cute that Leo will excitedly wait in the kitchen until it's time. And Leo's bum twitch! I don't think I've ever seen a bunny do that before. :lol:

Aw I they are so sweet together sharing nicely. I do miss doing bunny supper time for Treacle, she used to get so excited.

Lovely video, they are definitely enjoying feeding time :love:

Where’s the snuffle mat from please? It looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo does have a bun twitch [emoji23]
They seem to eat nicely together, I have to scatter the food so Holly does get the majority

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Lovely video, they are definitely enjoying feeding time :love:

Where’s the snuffle mat from please? It looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were given the snuffle mat as a present a couple of years ago - or rather Lillian and Leo were.
I have seen them on a popular internet auction site and there are many variants of them. They are great fun and make the bunnies work for their food. Well, unless you are Leo and you work out that the best way is just to get super agressive and pull the mat up and over!

Back