• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fizz :D Please read post 26

I've read the thread & can't believe it. :shock:
Fizz looked so well, but I think he was really incredibly happy to be back with you. (Bunnies have amazingly long memmories)

(((Hugs))) & lots of "vibes" for you.
Be at peace little Fizz.

I'm so sorry :cry::cry: He was so beautiful. Those photos are so beautiful too.

Huge hugs xx

Sleep tight Fizz, gorgeous man :cry::cry: xx

I'm so sorry. It's so sad to think Fizz was so full of life in those photos, and how that all changed in the blink of an eye. :(:(

Sorry Sky-O it takes me so long to post I think I cross posted.
I did not know his story, but your explanation makes so much sense.
I'm so very sorry.

Never ever forget you fizz, forever in my heart and I'm sorry I let you down with bonding with pip! Sweet dreams little man! Xx

Thank you for contacting me last night Sky.

My thoughts go out to you, i've text you again this morning.

Thinking of the little family of buns, Wish, Flame, Scruffy and Socks and of course my little Ginger.

I truly hope that this pattern does not continue to affect these two litters :(

Take comfort that Fizz was very happy in his final hours with you Sky.

:shock: nooooo!!!!:cry:

i am so sorry sky-o:( such a gorgeous boy and so sad. he really did enjoy his mischief during the last couple of days:love:

sleep tight special boy xxx

Oh my gosh! :shock: What a shock, how awful. :( He looked so full of life and so happy in those beautiful pics. I'm so sorry. :( Binky free Fizz xx

What devastating news. I was looking at all the beautiful photographs of him and then read the shocking news. He looked so happy being back again. I am so sorryxx

What devastating news. I was looking at all the beautiful photographs of him and then read the shocking news. He looked so happy being back again. I am so sorryxx

I thought that too - was kinda glad he was "home" again.....OMG Im so sorry .....what a shock....:cry:
Binky free little man xxxx
Hugs Sky-O xxxx

Back