• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fizz :D Please read post 26

Oh no, I just cant believe its this beautiful boy that has gone :cry::cry::cry:

Im so glad he got to spend some happy times with you xxxxx

I'm not sure how many people know the story of Fizz and his littermates (those of you know who my bunnies will know I have Wish and Mooshy Face who are litter mates to Fizz) and then younger siblings, but they are all flawed. Ironically, the two who appeared healthiest (Fizz and Hazel-Flare) both died in very similar circumstances.

He was fine during the day- when he came in at 1.30 he was full of life and very nosey (as the photos show), when I went to check him at 6 he was very ill. We rushed straight to the vets and he went into an incubator.

When the on call vet arrived she gave him a good check over and said that all his organs were failing, but that there was no obvious reason why. she also said that nothing I had done could have prevented it or had caused it. Her feelings are that this is similar to the death of Hazel-Flare, and that something fundamental was wrong inside.

Its a horrendous situation and my heart goes out to Fizz's previous owner, Fizz's new owner, Gray, who has Ginger, Fizz's younger sister, and Tina, who has Socks, Fizz's littermate brother, and those people who adopted Scruffy, Ginger's littermate. Those of us with Hazel-Flare and Fizz relatives now have to wait.

Last edited:
Back