• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First time bunny parent, adopted an unwanted 10 year old bunny, need advice.

Thank you, she's a sweetie, although I did manage to get scratched today trying to 'put her to bed'. We are having no success at all getting her to go up the ramp :(

Have you a photo of her set up, wth the ramp? Perhaps we can help with suggestions? x

Have you a photo of her set up, wth the ramp? Perhaps we can help with suggestions? x

Thank you, that is a great idea! However today, she has managed to go up and down the ramp a few times, WOOHOO !!!! but has been up, for quite a few hours now. Hope she remembers how to get down again when she finally decides she needs an out! It's a miserable windy rainy day today so I'm not surprised she's not interested in going out at the moment.

We're managing her eye drops okay so far, so fingers crossed we'll get that dodgey right eye sorted.

Out of interest, does anyone know if initial vaccinations for myxi/RVHD are the same or different to booster vaccinations?

Thank you, that is a great idea! However today, she has managed to go up and down the ramp a few times, WOOHOO !!!! but has been up, for quite a few hours now. Hope she remembers how to get down again when she finally decides she needs an out! It's a miserable windy rainy day today so I'm not surprised she's not interested in going out at the moment.

We're managing her eye drops okay so far, so fingers crossed we'll get that dodgey right eye sorted.

Out of interest, does anyone know if initial vaccinations for myxi/RVHD are the same or different to booster vaccinations?

They are just the same :D

Back