• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First steps for adoption U/D We got her!!!

Have a read of this - it is long but its all good info :)

http://rabbitnetwork.org/articles/bond.shtml

I agree about getting them futher apart - you dont want any bitten noses... if all fails indoors, i would try them on completely neutral grounds, i.e in the garden in a run? I dont know why im giving you advice... i need to do the whole bonding thing myself soon with 2 foster buns *bites nails* LOL xXx

Ahh, thats the article I read :D

Have a read of this - it is long but its all good info :)

http://rabbitnetwork.org/articles/bond.shtml

I agree about getting them futher apart - you dont want any bitten noses... if all fails indoors, i would try them on completely neutral grounds, i.e in the garden in a run? I dont know why im giving you advice... i need to do the whole bonding thing myself soon with 2 foster buns *bites nails* LOL xXx

You still ok to help me with my two aswell please? :D

Thanks for that Becky! That's a great help!

Sarah...we're kind of bournville kind of kings norton! Bet you can't wait to get your little man!

Timmy is still really on edge but Blossom is lying down chilling out looking totally relaxed :lol: bless her!

Thanks for that Becky! That's a great help!

Sarah...we're kind of bournville kind of kings norton! Bet you can't wait to get your little man!

Timmy is still really on edge but Blossom is lying down chilling out looking totally relaxed :lol: bless her!

Linden Road kinda way? And nope we cant wait!! I'd drive to cannock right this minute and fetch him if i could! :D

Glad to hear its going well :D

Linden Road kinda way? And nope we cant wait!! I'd drive to cannock right this minute and fetch him if i could! :D

Glad to hear its going well :D

Yeah about 2 mins from there!

Aww it will be lovely when you get him!

We woke up this morning and Blossom had escaped!!! We don't know how as we left all the doors open so we could hear anything going on (as light sleepers) and there was poo everywhere lol!

They both seemed ok though, no signs of distress and paul had checked on them an hour before.

Have now put the runs next to eachother with the food and water bowls on the edge so they can see eachother when eating! Fingers crossed!

Back