• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Hay Experts Order UD: It's here, with Pictures!

I must admit, I have never actually ordered from The Hay Experts :oops:

With 8 bunny mouths that would get very expensive! :shock:

I loooooooooove The Hay Experts!

I pretty much get everything except the rabbits pellets and straw from them. I particulary love that they charge me so little for postage - the last parcel I ordered was huge - a sack of megazorb, three bags of oat hay, three bags of meadow hay, readigrass, seven bags of dried herby things... Postage was about £4.50. Most places want £12 postage on a sack of megazorb at least.

Aaaaaaand... you can do stupid things with the huge boxes when you're bored...

164305_10150152715378574_709523573_8400315_3535664_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

my bunnies absolutely loved their willow carrot its all gone now, been trying for ages to find them another one

your buns look soo pleased, and spoilt :love:

not only do you get the hour slot but you can re-arrange delivery online if your not home on that day :D :D

i love hay experts :love:

:love: The Hay Experts are wonderful. :love::love:

The one hour time slot is brilliant too. Usually if I've had an email the night before saying the parcel has been despatched I check that morning to see when the parcel will be arriving.

Am I right in thinking that Lisa who runs it is heavily involved with either Make Mine Chocolate/The Rabbit Crossing? Another darn good reason for buying from THE.

Lisa is the lady responsible for bringing the Make Mine Chocolate campaign across the Atlantic from the USA. It was originally launched in the USA but Lisa saw that it was needed here and it's been her tireless efforts to make a difference to rabbits that has meant that MMC is where it is. The Hay Experts was also created out of her desire to supply the kind of products she wanted for her own rabbits. She is passionate, totally dedicated and I love her to bits. She is a hard worker who will never give up on the rabbits that need a better life in the UK.

She is my inspiration in so many ways - even when she has a grumpy day and takes it out on me LOL. (oh and I am the Rabbit Crossing and also on the Committee of MMC which is where the link is)

Lisa is the lady responsible for bringing the Make Mine Chocolate campaign across the Atlantic from the USA. It was originally launched in the USA but Lisa saw that it was needed here and it's been her tireless efforts to make a difference to rabbits that has meant that MMC is where it is. The Hay Experts was also created out of her desire to supply the kind of products she wanted for her own rabbits. She is passionate, totally dedicated and I love her to bits. She is a hard worker who will never give up on the rabbits that need a better life in the UK.

She is my inspiration in so many ways - even when she has a grumpy day and takes it out on me LOL. (oh and I am the Rabbit Crossing and also on the Committee of MMC which is where the link is)

Thanks for all that. I knew you were The Rabbit Crossing but thought Lisa was involved in that too, I've kind of merged MMC and TRC in my mind. I'm also glad to see you have Frances H-B on the Supporters page on the MMC site. She told me recently all her pets are other people's cast offs, she is very much with the ethos of the MMC.

Thanks for all that. I knew you were The Rabbit Crossing but thought Lisa was involved in that too, I've kind of merged MMC and TRC in my mind. I'm also glad to see you have Frances H-B on the Supporters page on the MMC site. She told me recently all her pets are other people's cast offs, she is very much with the ethos of the MMC.

We are very lucky with our supporters and are hoping to add a few more in the future.

Whilst I do run my little rescue, I have to say that Lisa is a bit of a rock - she does have to listen to me whittle on when I have woes about the buns. She is also very keen to come and help out when we do events to make it more appealing by having THE there - like next weekend - she'll be the draw at the village rabbit welfare event that we are doing. 101% committed to the cause.

(sorry to have hijacked the thread:oops:)

I flipping love the hay experts. Sometimes I order stuff from them when I don't even need it, just for the pleasure of dealing with them.

Although I'm building a new chinchilla cage this weekend and will surely need toys to furnish it, so that justifies an order methinks :lol: and I can get lovely things for the bunnehs too so they don't feel left out!

your buns look so excited Graham :lol:

Back