• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Hay Experts Order UD: It's here, with Pictures!

How weird, looking at this thread and the doorbell just went with two parcels for me :lol:

Its here! :D

And OMG, i was on the phone when i took the delivery so i put it on the floor for 2 seconds.

Ran up stairs, finished the support call i was on. Gone downstairs and Bsicuits eating the box.

OMG!

They have always offered excellent customer service, they sell some lovely stuff too. Biscuit must have thought it was his parcel as it contained hay.

Ok who can I blame ?

:shock: I've just spent £108 at the Hay Experts :shock::shock:

I got a whopping quantity of orchard grass, guess what's on the menu for a while then? :lol::lol: I got a small bag of it last order to see if they approved.
It was about 1/2 the price for 22kg so I've finally gone for it. I can always donate some to Bunny Camp etc if there's more than we can cope with :D

*starts panicking about storing it*

:love:

Even Ginger's come to see whats going on. First time she's really moved all day yay!

Look!

Biscuit: Daddy, i can smells da noms!

P1040077Small.jpg

P1040076Small.jpg

P1040075Small.jpg

Ginger: and toysies :)

P1040078Small.jpg

P1040082Small.jpg

P1040083Small.jpg

P1040081Small.jpg

P1040079Small.jpg

Biscuit: NOMS!!!!!!!!!!

P1040080Small.jpg

:love:

Even Ginger's come to see whats going on. First time she's really moved all day yay!

Look!

Biscuit: Daddy, i can smells da noms!

P1040077Small.jpg

P1040076Small.jpg

P1040075Small.jpg

Ginger: and toysies :)

P1040078Small.jpg

P1040082Small.jpg

P1040083Small.jpg

P1040081Small.jpg

P1040079Small.jpg

Biscuit: NOMS!!!!!!!!!!

P1040080Small.jpg

:love::love:

Bunsk: Uncwle Gway, where are MY tweats and toys

I :love: THE :D My order arrived today, confused my mum completly when she opened the door to the postman though because it came in a box saying 'the bacon factory' :? She wondered what on earth my dad had been ordering :lol:

Ginger and Biccy look gooorgeous as always :love::love::love::love:

Ah! They look so happy with their noms and treats, now shall we start a book on how long the willow toysies will last?! 24 hours or 48?!! Mine demolished an entire basket in 12 :lol::lol::lol:

I love the hay experts too, the delivery man always wants to know what i've ordered as he "can't believe 2 rabbits can eat that much in a month!" They are so quick too, i ordered christmas week expecting it to arrive after the new year and it arrived christmas eve, excellent service, they can't be faulted :D

Aww lovely photos - they looked like they are really enjoying themselves. The Hay Experts are fab. It's Bramble's birthday next week, and I'm not sure what to get him.......might pay a visit to their website!

Back