• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finding it impossible to cope, can anyone help?

Hope you feel better soon :D I'm not sure where you are as I'm useless with places more than 5 mins away but if Jane is saying its far from her it must be for me too, let me know if i can help in any other way (long shot i know!)

Oh dear sorry to hear about your wrist, i know how hard it must be because not long ago my mum broke her wrist falling over when feeding my buns one day for me and those darn bunnies where only worried about there food:lol:

I'm glad your getting help from the forum, people are great and helpful here:thumb:

Hope you feel better soon :D I'm not sure where you are as I'm useless with places more than 5 mins away but if Jane is saying its far from her it must be for me too, let me know if i can help in any other way (long shot i know!)

Thanks Katie, you are about an hours drive from me, we are near junction 12 M1, so it is a bit of a journey, thanks for the offer though and if you are ever passing this way you are welcome to call in :D

Hi Liz, im sorry in not closer :( And i have my exams this week so i cant come up their temporarily either :(

Thanks anyway and good luck with your exams

Faye did a great job this evening and she maybe able to help on other evenings too :D

Sorry I can;t help either. Glad to know that there are some great people on the forum who will help out.
HOpe you're feeling better soon
xx

come on must be some more people that live closer look as if she got some needey buns and lots of them. if i didnt live so bloody far id be over in a flash

Thank you, Faye was great today and has pm'd to say she can do wednesday and friday too, so it's just Thursday at the moment.

I'm hoping by next week I will be able to move my hand a bit more, at the moment my fingers look like a pack of sausages, I can't even bend them they are so swollen :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry you're having so many probs at the mo, I wish I was nearer and could lend a hand.

Helen x

Sorry I unloaded an extra mouth to feed onto you :(

so sorry i can't help as i am only 20 miles form you, my hubby is late home thurs and fri this week , let me know if you still struggling next week and i'll see when i can pop over

Thank you, Faye was great today and has pm'd to say she can do wednesday and friday too, so it's just Thursday at the moment.

I'm hoping by next week I will be able to move my hand a bit more, at the moment my fingers look like a pack of sausages, I can't even bend them they are so swollen :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: they do as well look like sausages!! :p:lol: oh dear though, Poor you! I could do thursday but I'd have to bring both the kids with me :shock: which could be scarey! :lol:
My OH asked why I hadn't bunny napped Fern when I was telling what a cuddly bear she is! :lol:
I really enjoyed seeing your bunnies, and even sweeping bunny poop, it was very interesting to see bunny poop that's not from our bunnies :D

:lol::lol: they do as well look like sausages!! :p:lol: oh dear though, Poor you! I could do thursday but I'd have to bring both the kids with me :shock: which could be scarey! :lol:
My OH asked why I hadn't bunny napped Fern when I was telling what a cuddly bear she is! :lol:
I really enjoyed seeing your bunnies, and even sweeping bunny poop, it was very interesting to see bunny poop that's not from our bunnies :D

I did notice your interest in my bunnies poop :?:lol::lol:

And thank you so much

Last edited:
Sorry you're having so many probs at the mo, I wish I was nearer and could lend a hand.

Helen x

Sorry I unloaded an extra mouth to feed onto you :(

Thanks Helen, and don't worry about Freddy, he's so tiny he's the only one I can actually pick up :D

so sorry i can't help as i am only 20 miles form you, my hubby is late home thurs and fri this week , let me know if you still struggling next week and i'll see when i can pop over

Thanks Sue, I really hope it will be better next week or I will go insane :lol::lol:

Also wish I knew how to put more than 1 quote in a post :oops::lol::lol:

Sorry I cant help either I have ruptured the ligaments last week in my left hand, fortunately I am right handed.

Are you elevating your right arm, that should help bring down the swelling.

Where exactly are you? I'm on east side of Cambridge so anywhere on east side of Bedforde (ie along the A428/A14 sections wouldn't be too far (its about 50 mins to east side of bedford) so I could do one day at least if you are that side.

PM me if you fit into that!!

Back