• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finding a name

Did someone mention me?

E10.jpg

Elvis

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you hinting for a partner Elvis? :lol: He is such a cutie Neil :love: And so fluffy :shock:

Esther x

My lop Georgie has problems with her teeth :( And I think there may be some other people on here who have the same problem too

After about an hours worth of attention this is the best we could do for his teeth. We only cut one but it was very painful because he has an infection in one. He's on medication twice daily to sort that out, which he hates taking and is a very big bunny.
DSC02230.jpg

Yeah we went to the vet. She says they should be fine once he starts eating.
And FYI: A vet actually showed my sister how to do teeth because we were in and out every two weeks at one point not so long ago.

He just needed that one seeing to immediatly and everywhere was shut. I'm still not happy with the two splinters you can see but the vet didn't seem to think they were a problem. Still I wish I had my piggy teeth clippers to sort out the splinters you can see. But the thing really bothering him now is the infected one.

I'm not sure if you mean the peg teeth (those behind the incisors) when you refer to the "two splinters"... If so these are completely normal, all rabbit have them. ;)

The incisors are the large one at the front (he obviously has one missing :cry: ) and the 'peg' teeth are the tiny ones behind.

What a gorgeous boy. Like a big version of my Donut. Well done for getting him out and giving him the care he needs and deserves. As for a name, what about Hugh John (huge one). :D

Ahh ok, well then his peg teeth I think are the ones I'm not too sure of. We clipped his main front one easily without any chipping, it's nearly a cm long! and it's curved too so I don't know how long it is in total!

I think I'm going to name him charm and here's why:
My sister has worked in a pet shop and a farm and has 4 bunnies herself so she is able to help me out a lot and thus cut down on the vets.
He is now able to run around my entire house without any limitations except from when I'm asleep or at work.
So many people from my local area have offered help and support for him.

you could always meet half way and have Floptimus le Prime D*ck Turpin Bun:D :lol: Stand and deliver, your carrot or you life:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back