• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally the Shed is finished! (Pic Heavy!)

It looks brilliant! Nice an cosy when you visit them now the weathers getting cold too.

Just one suggestion... put the food in a plastic tub, I predict acrobatics to get on to the shelf for extra rations... or maybe that just my bunnies :lol:

It looks brilliant! Nice an cosy when you visit them now the weathers getting cold too.

Just one suggestion... put the food in a plastic tub, I predict acrobatics to get on to the shelf for extra rations... or maybe that just my bunnies :lol:

It's only unopened bags on the shelf - the open ones go in a tub. Hopefully they cant smell the pellets through a closed bag :shock::shock::lol:

I'm so very impressed !!!
I could have a wonderful holiday in a shed like that with Thumper, if the house did a simple meal! - No kidding.

Its amazing Alison!! I have seen the shed in the flesh and those are two very happy and very lucky bunnies!!! Its like a little bunny playhouse thats all warm and snug and safe!

Wow!! What an awesome home for them, they must LOVE it!! I love how nosey they were being whilst the paving was laid.
:love:
Big round of applause to your OH. :wave:

Back