• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feet flicking

Mine only does it when I put her in the run. She likes the run and cuddles so not sure mine does it out of displeasure

Mine only does it when I put her in the run. She likes the run and cuddles so not sure mine does it out of displeasure

But couldn't it just be "quick let go I want to run free". It could also be wet grass or something on their feet.

Hmm.. not sure it's total disgust. Grim does it once he's finished his dinner and is hopping back outside.

Dexter does it continuously. Mind you my sister does call him the the tiny grump.

after a cuddle, which they couldn't help loving, when i put them down, they hop off, flicking their feet. i take this to mean

"you! woman! don't think i enjoyed sitting on your chest having my shoulders rubbed! no! i was not purring. i did not tremble with pleasure! i did not shift happily, hide my head under your chin or move your shirt so i could put my front feet and my little tired head on your real skin! no! i was not a snuggle bunny! i am a free, wild, proper rabbit! so there!"

:lol:

BB always does this when its time for her to go back in from the garden.

Its definately her way of saying "**** off, you're spoiling my fun":lol:

after a cuddle, which they couldn't help loving, when i put them down, they hop off, flicking their feet. i take this to mean

"you! woman! don't think i enjoyed sitting on your chest having my shoulders rubbed! no! i was not purring. i did not tremble with pleasure! i did not shift happily, hide my head under your chin or move your shirt so i could put my front feet and my little tired head on your real skin! no! i was not a snuggle bunny! i am a free, wild, proper rabbit! so there!"

:lol:

Lol :lol::lol:

Because mine are in a group, the first one I give half a fenugreek to grabs it and runs off flicking their feet saying "This is mine, don't come near me!" :bunny:

I've always seen it as the rabbit version of giving you the finger and stomping off :lol:

my two always do this after being handled against their will for nail clipping/etc, but luckily they struggle to hold grudges and two minutes later are back mithering for nose rubs

When your bun runs off with back feet flicking at you what does it mean?
Some of mine do this and I have just red 'feet flicking' on another thread and thought 'yes that's what some of mine do'

Some come on what does it mean?

my rabbit does this after i try and hold him. he runs of flicking his back feet lol he does it as if its a disgrace lol. after a while u think its sort of cute lol

Thanks folks. Yes it is quite cute. What was confusing was that they sometimes do it when you have given them a treat and they run off to eat it all giddy. Perhaps they are saying 'it's all mine you can't have any'.

Back