• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling very honoured :-)

clairekaitlin

Warren Scout
We have had own bunny sisters Daisy and Snuggles for 6 and a half weeks now, when we first ued to open the cage they would hide together in the corner, so instead of automatically reaching in we just used to open the cage and let them come out in there own time and come up to us for fuss if they wanted to......
But now as soon as we come towards the cage they will run up and if we put our hands or face close to them they will lick:love::love:
So so nice to be accepted by these beautiful creatures:love:

Sorry me again lol!!!
Just have to share.....my bunnies are running free and have developed a passion for the beanbags (2 massive ones) they keep jumping, sink into them and then binky out :D
Don't worry people they wont sufficate I am litrally 2 steps from them but its so very funny to see them sink into it and all you can see is the tips of there ears!! lol xx:love::love:

Back