• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding baby buns...losing weight....UD post 20

Well they havent been weighed for 12 days, as I had to leave them with a bunny savvy friend while I headed back to uni for a few days of exams.

We added alfalfa hay and have increased pellets to half a cup per day, and they are also having 2-3 vet care plus sticks a day. In addition to this, theyre having ProC in their water. I weighed them this morning and Isla has put on 100g and is now at 970g (i do question the accuracy of my kitchen scales though as she doesnt sit still!) and Bilbo has gained 44g and is now at 780g! :D Lets hope they continue!

Everything was bleached before i went to uni, so it was safe and clean to come back to. My friend bleached everything in the setup at her house on Monday too. They have until this coming Monday on their Panacur and thats it. Back to the vets at some point next week for a review.

Bilbo isnt going to be vaccinated, as the vet is concerned about the possible side effects with him. Im going to wait and see how he goes as he gets bigger over the next few months. Isla may be able to have hers, we shall see.

Im growing grass in some trays for them now, but I think they will be able to go on the lawn before it grows!

:thumb: Piccies are needed!

:p

You should come over with Larka this weekend, if the weather isnt pants!

It's meant to rain the whole weekend, apparently. :( If I have time I will. I am working Sat morning and have Honey on the afternoon so if I am not back too late we could go to the beach on the evening (although knowing Honey I will probably spend 15-30 mins trying to get her to just move forward!) Sunday, I think we might be going to Goathland and Monday I believe I'm at a dog show. :lol:

Back