• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

favoritism?

Without a doubt my dog Missy is my favourite, she is one in a million and we have a really unbreakable bond. I:love: her so much:love:
Sallyx

Bandit is my favourite i have to admit because she is the sweeter of my two buns... Smokey is a bit of a ball breaker of a bun... I can imagine her head of a board meeting telling everyone what she wants she gets...

Out of my piggies Squeaky is my fave because she is the most vocal and demanding one out of the bunch and she is soooo adventurous it makes me laugh...

It doesnt mean i dont love my other animals jsut in different ways...;)

:wave: Hi i treat my animals all the same, and love them all but i had a really special strong bond with my bridge bun Billy.He was like my best friend.But i love Poppy,Roo,Archie and Squeak all the same, mind you Archie chinchilla loves his chin rubs.:love:x

Last edited:
maaan, i know i shouldnt, and i only have 2 furry critters, but i love Oscars personality more, but Hermione is the better looking one :oops:

i love them equally, but their different traits are what i love about them each.

ooh yes I do.
I love them all equally but I have a special attachment to Molly. :love:
We were a bonded pair for a year at uni. I was with him a whole lot of the time. I know all his quirks, he's the snuggliest. Oh, I just adore him. :lol:
The others all switch with being my second favourite, depending on if they've done something good that day. :lol:

My favourites are all at the bridge. Niamh, Amy and Fudge were my favourite bunnies and Rocky was my favourite rat and Daisy my dog is at the bridge too :cry:

Out of the animals I have Sugarplum and Splodge keep themselves to themselves and aren't at all interested in me! Caramel's lovely and cuddly if you can catch her :p. Scrumpy rat and Ando are probably my favourite rats now though I love them all. Louis was my fave as a baby but now he's top rat he doesn't want to know me he's too busy being a bossy boots with the others :roll: Some are quite shy I think Remy looks the prettiest but he's so she he looks like he's going to wet himself everytime you pick him up!!!

Favourites? Hmm for me that would be Boris :) because I spend so much time with him,the hamsters are cute and funny but not nearly as affectionate.

I would say Zakura, as she is the namesake for most of my forum usernames (basically ZakuraRabbit or Usagi-Zakura) and this despite the fact that she's the meanest rabbit I've ever known:roll:

Either way I love all my bunnies but for mostly different reasons:

Zakura because she is gorgeous and has quite a character.

Aroma because she's so extremely affectionate.

Sasuke because he's funny.

Tobi because... well because. No one else wanted him so I just had to keep him.

Rufus because he's got beutiful white fur, and he was my favourite of his litter.

as soon as i say gumpy is my real favorite he gets taken ill.

Awwh hun, im sure he will be fine x :love:

Well favoritism... Its pebble or my fish! :lol:

I would say Pebble is my fave because it took alot of time for her to trust me. But second is my fish MR Ray because he has been through alot this year x

I like to think I treat mine all equally, but sometimes a bunny comes along with a special personality so that you can't help developing a stronger bond with them. It doesn't mean you love the others any less :)

I agree. I do have a couple of faves. Well 5:lol: - but I still love the others - I'm just not "close" to them. My first ever bun is 4 this month, & we still don't really like each other:lol: I still love his grumpiness though:lol:

That said - I've had one of my horses 10.5 years & don't know how I'd live without him:love: My other horse, I've known for 14 years, but we aren't as close -I still love him to bits though:D

Ooo, I shouldnt. I know.. but Kiki stole my heart as soon as I saw her..

DSC_5185small.jpg

She's just so cute and friendly :love:

Hiro's a sweetie too.. don't get me wrong :)

omg your bunnies are way to gorgeus
:love: how old are they now ?

me want :lol:

lisa

nah mine both get treated in equal amounts :D

Having said that, Molly introduced me to the wonderful world of bunny rabbits, as well as having 4 operations on his ear in one year and being such a brave lil man even though my vet gave him 'about 2 weeks to live' :roll: so hes a very special bunny and has changed my life :D

I think all bunnies are special but then one comes along with an extra pinch of super specialness! (ok ill shut up now!)

xxx

I don't have a favourite, but I have a closer bond with Bugsy then Alfie. However thats because I have had Bugsy for nearly two years and only had Alfie a few months. Bugsy will lick me constanly, and demand fuss, but Alfie is still a baby and loves running round be naughty!

I love them both equally though :love::love:

I love them both equally....I would say I have a stronger bond with Sorrel currently cos she lives in my room so we're together more, and I've had her logner. but I always treat them equally and gives them equal treats and toys (not that they even know :lol: )

Back