• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Faithy's ill - she's gone :(

The original vet I saw is never in, and the guy I saw last said she was fine (!). I will be taking her to see another guy at the weekend and hopefully get her some help. The problem is the stress of medicating her is causing her symptoms to be worse

The original vet I saw is never in, and the guy I saw last said she was fine (!). I will be taking her to see another guy at the weekend and hopefully get her some help. The problem is the stress of medicating her is causing her symptoms to be worse

Yes, I do understand that. I hope the Vet that you will see tomorrow will be able to help.

Oh Weedug... :cry::cry::cry: I am so deeply sorry. ((((((Hugs))))))
Goodnight Faithy, sleep well, dear one. xxxxx

Thank you for the kind messages. My little girl was struggling to breathe and was obviously terrified :cry::cry:

She was given some gas while still in her carry case. It was less stress for her and she just slipped away as she was lying. It meant I wasn't with her but it was best for her. She looked so very peaceful afterwards.

I miss my little feisty bun so much :cry:. She was only 3 months old when I got her, 8 years ago. I adored her cheeky character, and although she would happily take a chunk out of you if she could, I really loved her :cry:

Back