• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Esther ~ 30th September 2013

I am so sorry to hear Esther has passed away Jane :(:cry::(

I know there are no words to make things any easier but I just want to say I am thinking of you and Dermot.

She was a gorgeous Rexy girl :love: She was so very fortunate to have found you and have such a wonderful life.

Binky free Esther.xx

I'm really sorry. :cry: Esther was a beautiful rabbit, and had a wonderful life with you. I always loved seeing photos of her.

Thinking of you. xxx

Thank you, this year has really knocked me for six. I feel so ill :cry:

I knew as soon as I felt the abnormality on Esther's mandible last week that it was going to be a 'worst case scenario'. I knew I would lose her very quickly. We could have pushed her on for a week or so, she was still eating pellets and grass. But what would be the point, she was in pain and the mass was growing so fast it is likely her jaw would have fractured, the bone was so badly diseased :cry: Osteosarcoma is evil, agonisingly painful and I could not allow her to suffer any more

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It was the kindest decision for Esther but I'm so sorry for the devastating impact on you of another loss. :cry: xxx

I'm so sorry to read your post, Jane. You have written a lovely tribute to Esther and you have taken the pain to let her be free. Run free at The Bridge, you beautiful girl.
You're in my thoughts, Jane, and sending hugs at this horrid time. xxx

I am so angry with myself for not having gotten in here sooner. :(
Jane, I'm devastated for you and Dermot. I'm sorry, I wish there would've been more that could've been done to help Esther, but you gave her a peaceful and painless passing and there is no greater love that we can show our dear ones.
((((((((((((((((Massive hugs and comforting vibes)))))))))))))))))))))) being sent to you.
Farewell for now, Esther, you beauty. Please watch over Jane and Dermot from the peace of the Rainbow. We will miss you, sweetheart. xxxx
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm sooo sorry to read this Jane. What to put in your first post about loosing a piece of your heart echos so true. 'Civies' don't understand. Thinking of you....

Back