• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Essex People - Bonding

Yes I'm going to Kris' on sunday so happy to take them then if that's ok with Kris :) It'd save your mum a heck of a journey!

Yes I'm going to Kris' on sunday so happy to take them then if that's ok with Kris :) It'd save your mum a heck of a journey!

It would shes really grateful! Shes so busy and with peanut n everything shes barely got time, that was her only day off so shes happy!

what time sunday? Will have two carriers obviously :)

Not sure yet - can the other buns get to yours sunday morning? It looks as if I'm picking Hetty up so can whizz cross country from there and pick them up from yours if your mum's going to be home during the day?

Is Kris ok with them arriving on Sun?

Not sure yet - can the other buns get to yours sunday morning? It looks as if I'm picking Hetty up so can whizz cross country from there and pick them up from yours if your mum's going to be home during the day?

Is Kris ok with them arriving on Sun?

i emailed her and asked if its okay ill find out later :)

yeh we cud get the buns saturday night and have them ready for the morning x

Cool :) Will pm you later once we know what's going on :lol: Looks like we have no need to come out your way on Sunday any more though - would your mum be able to get them to Hetty's or mine Sunday am and we'll bring them the rest of the way?

Cool :) Will pm you later once we know what's going on :lol: Looks like we have no need to come out your way on Sunday any more though - would your mum be able to get them to Hetty's or mine Sunday am and we'll bring them the rest of the way?

yeh thats fine :)

Back