• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ending the Day on a Nice Bowl of Warm Peppermint and Pro-C Professional Tea

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Lord Herbert :love:

Pg5onWs.jpg

FJUNpy2.jpg

I recognise that bowl! But it's one of those disjointed memories: we certainly didn't have one, maybe one of my friends did?

I could do with some Pro-C right now :lol:

Oh, my Mum's been advised to drink peppermint tea so I'll send her this picture and say Lord Herbert likes it :D

I recognise that bowl! But it's one of those disjointed memories: we certainly didn't have one, maybe one of my friends did?

I could do with some Pro-C right now :lol:

Oh, my Mum's been advised to drink peppermint tea so I'll send her this picture and say Lord Herbert likes it
:D

Best she takes hers from a nice china teacup tho' !! :lol:

Best she takes hers from a nice china teacup tho' !! :lol:
LMAO :D You know what my Mum's like, can you imagine her drinking from a china teacup n saucer? :lol: She used to have this big china mug with roses on but it broke (someone dropped it, don't remember which of us it was cos I was 3 or 4, but the handle broke while someone was carrying it!), but both my parents use those dead easy to clean smoked glass mugs :) Or she might use the Deutsche Bahn coffee mug she stole off the ICE train we went on (she's got a lovely collection of such stuff stolen off trains :lol:).

I remember how much Dusty bunny used to loathe peppermint tea in a syringe. Seems bizarre to see a bun lapping it up from a bowl!

LMAO :D You know what my Mum's like, can you imagine her drinking from a china teacup n saucer? :lol: She used to have this big china mug with roses on but it broke (someone dropped it, don't remember which of us it was cos I was 3 or 4, but the handle broke while someone was carrying it!), but both my parents use those dead easy to clean smoked glass mugs :) Or she might use the Deutsche Bahn coffee mug she stole off the ICE train we went on (she's got a lovely collection of such stuff stolen off trains :lol:).

:lol: I dont do the china teacup and saucer thing either !! xx

Back